- iOS beta 4 release date
- Some iOS 11 Features
iOS 11 beta 3 has just been released and it’s currently available to registered developers for now. Apple typically holds new public beta versions for a few days for major updates. We wrote an article on how to install iOS 11 beta without a developer account previously. The steps would very likely be similar to the iOS 11 beta 4 release. If you’re the kind of person that wants to have the latest software installed on your iPhone then you may want to bookmark that page. Looking back at previous releases we think the new iOS 11 beta 4 will be released on the 24th of July so there are only a few days left.
iOS 11 has some bugs that need fixing before Apple sets it free for the general public to use. Of course, iOS 11 should be nearing a point of stability where users don’t see too many changes being made at this stage in development. We are expecting more features to be made available when the full version will be released. Apple will have likely analyzed bug reports and made some small changes, but it’s very rare to see a major new feature in a beta release like what we’re expecting in the next week once the iOS beta 4 release date is officially announced.
We will make sure to update our readers with a comprehensive list of new features when the iOS beta 4 is released.
Some iOS 11 Features are:
- Control Center Changes – Control center has seen some nice design changes which make the feature customizable. There are also additional settings that were previously not available.
- Siri Got a Makeover – In iOS 11, Siri has a much more natural-sounding voice. As well, Siri also went back to school; everyone’s favorite voice assistant can now translate English into several popular languages. Perfect for travelers!
- Persistent Dock on iPad – iPad users who love their Mac layout will appreciate that a similar dock is coming to the iPad with iOS 11. There is also an App Switcher that acts like Mission Control on the Mac. Mac lovers who also own an iPad should be looking forward to the iOS 11 beta 4 release date.
- Better Photo and Video Compression – Hopefully iOS 11 means less time spent deleting old photos and more time taking new ones. Improved compression should help save some valuable storage space on iOS devices.
- Pay Your Friends – iOS 11 brings person to person Apple Pay capability. You can send money to friends right through iMessage, making collecting or paying money a lot easier.
- Apple Maps Improvements – Apple maps will now show indoor maps for some popular locations like shopping malls and airports. This is probably a much-anticipated feature for travelers who frequent unfamiliar airports.
That’s just a quick skim of the features available in iOS 11. If you want to try out what iOS 11 has to offer then stay tuned for the iOS 11 beta 4 release date which should be right around the corner. Of course, if you’re really looking to jump in then the iOS 11 beta 3 release is already available. It won’t be long until Apple has all of their bugs worked out an iOS 11 becomes the standard for most devices.