Some actions have irreversible consequences, but fortunately, deleting photos from the iPhone and iPad is not one of these cases. It’s possible to recover the deleted photos in iOS, and it’s really easy!
If you just accidentally deleted a photo on your iOS device and need to recover it immediately, this tutorial will save your life. (I.e.
For those new to iOS, managing the ** deleted photos from the iPhone and iPad ** is quite similar to what happens on Mac. In fact, both platforms offer a temporary source for deleted material.
How to recover deleted photos from your iPhone and iPad
1. Open the Photos app from the iOS Home screen.
2. Switch to the albums tab from the bottom of the menu.
3. The next thing you want to do is to explore the contents of your albums until you find the “Trashed” album that is usually located at the end of the whole.
4. This album stores all those deleted photos (and videos) for a period of 30 days. Displays the photos in descending order, that is, starting with the recently deleted photos and ending with those that have been stored for a longer time.
5. Now what you’ll have to do is look for the photos you’ve accidentally deleted.
6. If it is several photographs, we recommend using the “Select” option in the upper right corner and mark all the deleted photos that you want to recover.
7. Once you have selected all the deleted photos in this album from the native Apple iOS Photos app, all you have to do is click on the “Retrieve” button in the upper left corner.
On the other hand, this is another option to consider if you are thinking of cleaning your device to save some extra storage space, as videos and deleted photos are still stored in your device for a period of 30 days.