With Photofox photo editor, you’ll turn the ideas in your head into brilliant art from your phone, without the price tag of complicated desktop software. You’ll never believe what you can create on iPhone with Enlight Photofox. Whether you’re an aspiring or experienced artist, you’ll be blown away by all the creative possibilities packed into this one sophisticated photo editing app: from layers and blending modes, to special effects, brushes, fonts, tonal adjustments, film, black and white and duo presets. With Photofox photo editor, you’ll turn the ideas in your head into brilliant art from your phone, without the price tag of complicated desktop software. Unleash your creativity and start transforming photos into artistic masterpieces.
• Superior photo mixing. Superimpose images, create double exposures and surreal iPhone art
• Sophisticated Layers! Makes it simple to combine photos and re-edit each layer at any time
• Cut & Paste. Quickly select and place parts of one photo onto another
• Adjust blending modes, transparency, and transform (perspective change) images
• Draw, type, or doodle on your image
• Utilize tools to create graphic designs, street art, abstract and contemporary masterpieces
• Create professional-looking social media posts, flyers or posters for your business
• New packs designed just for you, added all the time: light leaks, filters, elements, styles, backdrops, fonts, effects, brushes, stickers
Image Correction & More
• Masking built-in to nearly every tool, with smart new quick select brushes to save time
• Control & adjust it all: tonality, color, grain, vignette, fade, structure, intensity and much more
• Colorize images and apply beautiful gradients with duo filters
• Quick blemish/object remover to get rid of defects
• RAW support
• 16-bit image depth support for high-quality tonal adjustments
• You can set the size of your canvas
• Not done editing? Photo sessions are auto-saved, simply continue later
The base app is free, and there’s more to it than it meets the eye. It’s packed with features and tools. Useful if you take a lot of photos that need attention. The layer capability is something not very common in mobile apps so we give it some points for that.
Its design can be a little overwrought at times, and you’ll need to have the patience to sit through tutorials for a lot of its features, and for some reason, you can’t use it in landscape mode anymore.