1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Favourite Wireless Headphones and Earphones for iPhone

Discussion in 'Headphones' started by SGK, Nov 19, 2017.

1. SGK

SGK
    Staff Member Administrator Contributor

Device:
    iMac
    This is a selection of my favorite wireless headphones and earphones for iPhone.

Bose QuietComfort 35 II
    bose_qc35_06.jpg

For many years Bose is setting the standard for wireless headphones and it never disappointed on the build and sound quality. The only downside is that they are pricey (£329.95) but if you're looking for quality you need to pay the price. I don't own a pair of these but they are definitely on my wishlist.

You can buy them off Amazon.

Denon Globe Cruiser (AH-GC20)
    Denon Globe Cruiser (AH-GC20).png

Denon’s Globe Cruiser wireless headphones definitely hit the high-end, premium look that the company was looking to achieve with them.

Featuring a combination of material and metal with a lack of cables, the Globe Cruiser looks the part while still being extremely comfortable to wear for long periods.

This is thanks to an easily adjustable headband with numbers on each arm to remember your perfect fit, along with soft, leather-covered memory foam earcups. Denon claims the Globe Cruiser headphones will charge in three hours and run for 20 hours on a full charge.

These ones are not as expensive as the Bose ones retailing at about £178 when I wrote this. You can buy them on Amazon as well.

These would be my second choice after the Bose QC 35 ll.

Beoplay E8
    Beoplay-E8.jpg

The Beoplay E8 is one of the best AirPods alternatives. In terms of ergonomics, E8 is designed to fit comfortably on the go. You can customize your fit with different ear tips. It’s also splash and dustproof, so it’s both designed to be used outdoors and in the gym.

When fully charged, E8 will give you up to 4 hours of playtime at a moderate sound level for each charge. The case that doubles as a charging station on the go will give you 2 additional charges. This gives you up to 12 hours of playtime when you’re on the go.

The price is £259.99 and that's double the price of the AirPods but the sound quality will not disappoint.

The Beoplay E8 is available from mid-October but you can pre-order it right now on Amazon.

VIE FIT Wireless Earphones

VIE FIT Wireless Earphones.png
    The VIE FIT earphones are currently on Kickstarter and you can still get them for US$89. VIE FIT comes with 4.5 hours of continuous listening time and 33 hours of playback with the included charging case.

VIE FIT uses powerful 8mm dynamic speakers that produce excellent sound with a frequency response tuned for powerful, deep lows, clear instrumentals, and crisp vocals. Enjoy how they truly sound like with the gapless fit.

Vie Fit’s 360 rotating speaker system is omnidirectional and moves naturally to fit the angle of your ear delivering optimal sound directly to your eardrum. When combined with the gapless fit, you can enjoy the superior sound quality of the 8mm neodymium dynamic speaker.

Check out VIE FIT on Kickstarter.

So these ones are my top favorite wireless headphones and earphones for iPhone. Which ones do you like?

Ricky likes this.