1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iPhone X my review

Discussion in 'iPhone X' started by Obi-one, Nov 19, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Obi-one

Obi-one New Member

Device:
    iPhone X
    Like many enthusiasts I ordered my new 64gb iPhone X on line with Telstra (Australia). On the day of preorder My then current phone was a iPhone 7 Plus which was a great phone. My reason for upgrading was mainly the footprint size of the iPhone X and almost the same size screen as the old phone. With out question the new X phone is a delight to use. Speed is more than I expected makes switching between apps a dream. The face recognition is a major addition and yes it works for me every time including night time pitch black. Sure one needs to look at the phone but it comes natural after awhile. The new gestures take a bit to get used to but after an hour it’s easy. I really love the super fast app switching as I have many apps open at any one time. Battery life is defiantly better than the iPhone 7plus which was my old phone. I read some users had issues with Bluetooth however mine is working fine. As for the notch frankly one does not notice it. Since receiving the phone Apple has released several updates to fix minor details. In addition I have had many apps updated to support the new screen size Do I have any complaints? Non at all. In fact Apple In my opinion has delivered the best phone yet.

SGK likes this.
  2. SGK

SGK
    Staff Member Administrator Contributor

Device:
    iMac
    Nice review, I don't have one yet but I'm hoping to get one soon.