1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Great App. "StoCard"

Discussion in 'iOS Apps & Games' started by Ricky, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Ricky

Staff Member Contributor Super Moderator

Device:
    iPhone X
    AAEAAQAAAAAAAAgHAAAAJDFkYWY0NWQ2LTg4N2YtNGVmNC1iMjczLTNmZmEyYzE4NTNhOA.png
    Stocard is a great app that allows you to:

DIGITIZE YOUR LOYALTY CARDS

Unclutter your wallet by scanning the code on your plastic cards within seconds.

COLLECT REWARDS POINTS IN STOCARD
    Whenever you're shopping, just pop-up your loyalty cards barcode on your phone and have it scanned by the cashier to receive your points.

DISCOVER EXCLUSIVE OFFERS
    Browse coupons, discounts, flyers and catalogues in Stocard – all related to your favourite stores!

CARDS IN WALLET
    Add any card in Stocard with a QR code to Wallet.

This app is great for clearing out all of your store/loyalty cards from your wallet or purse. It allows you to be able to save a copy of the store/loyalty cards and use them from your phone instead of fumbling around in your wallet looking for it.

stocard1.jpg stocard2.jpg stocard3.jpg stocard4.jpg stocard5.jpg
    Setup
    Setup is very simple and only takes a few minutes to create an account for backup and to add several store cards. Stocard also supports Facial Recognition on iPhone X.

Bottom Line
    This app now allows me to have a much slimmer wallet, which my back pocket appreciates and also makes my card much more accessible and easier to use.
    Definitely worth a look!

Download Stocard from the App Store

#1 Ricky, Nov 22, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2017