How to edit and fill forms of a PDF on your iPhone and iPad
Before starting with the tutorial, it is noteworthy to mention that you will first need to open the PDF file on your iPhone or iPad. For this, you can use applications such as Mail. If someone emailed you a PDF file you should only press on it. But you can choose to open and edit PDFs in iMessages, iCloud Drive and other iOS applications.
1. Open the PDF file you want to modify.
2. In the PDF preview, look for a toolbox-shaped icon in the lower right corner and press your finger on it.
3. Next, click on the “T” icon.
4. With this tool, you can begin to fill the PDF form or any other type of PDF by entering text. You can position the text where you want by keeping your finger pressed on it.
5. If you make a mistake, you can always use the “Undo” button.
6. Once you have finished the process, tap on the “Done” button in the upper right corner.
And that’s all you need to know when editing and populating a PDF file on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Remember, this works for PDF but this tool is also available for editing and tagging images in the native iOS Photos app.