Method 1: Directly on your iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad:
- Tap the App Store icon from the home screen on your iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad.
- Tap the Featured tab in the black menu bar at the bottom.
- When you’re on the Featured tab, scroll to the very bottom of the screen.
- Tap the button that says “Account: email@example.com“
- Tap “sign out” in the menu that pops up.
- Scroll down to the very bottom again and tap the “Sign In” button, followed by “Use Existing Apple ID,” enter your new iTunes account (Apple ID) credentials, and tap OK.
Method 2: Using iTunes on a Mac or PC:
- Sign in to the iTunes account (Apple ID) in iTunes that you desire to use on your iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad.
- Plug in your iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad into your Mac or PC.
- Open up iTunes and it will automatically begin to sync (connect) with your iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad.
- Your iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad should now be signed into the same iTunes account that you signed in with in iTunes on your Mac or PC.