Preview Zunephone

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by bob vansteel, Jan 17, 2010.

1. bob vansteel

bob vansteel Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Hey guys, been a while since i've visited here, or even felt like skinning something. I love the design of the zune hd, and just can't get enough of it. And now i present to you:

Please Register or Log in to view images

I know there are other zunesque theme's out there, but i absolutely hate the whole text based theme's. That is why i will be taking some liberty with zunephone and be making it more like a traditional iphone theme, only with a litte zune/hd ui flare.

I wont, however, be cluttering things up with the zune logo or even the word itself(in fact you won't see them anywhere). This isn't an imitation, just a theme based off of the zune's design elements.

UPDATE3:

More icons are coming. I'll be focusing on UI now. SOrry im taking so long, just have barely anytime these days because of school! (haha also to fix the calendar icon)

Attached Files:

2. Muchachooo

Muchachooo New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    will it be more colorful than the zune HD? like your banner in the OP?
  3. bob vansteel

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Within reason, yes. I mean, the home screen isnt going to be black with white text. There will be icons and such. I'll try to get some screens up soon.
  4. tomcooldrummer

tomcooldrummer New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    I like the idea of a more colourful version but I have one question. Will this only be an iPhone theme or will there be an iPod Touch version too?
  5. bob vansteel

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    ya there will be an ipod touch version, i mean the only difference is like three icons right? I don't know if they've changed the frameworks that much since i last checked?
  6. CarlosTheJackl

CarlosTheJackl Member

oi, not to be a jerk, but some screen would be great...
  7. bob vansteel

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I know, I have mid-terms this week and will be going out of town all weekend for a swim meet. Afraid I won't be able to finish up enough stuff to get one up until next week.
  8. CarlosTheJackl

CarlosTheJackl Member

ah, okay then, good luck on the mid-terms and swim meet.
  9. EMH

EMH Active Member

After purchasing a Zune HD, I always thought that a theme based on the Zune Software for Windows would be really cool. Here's a decently sized picture.
    I think it'd be a nice touch to include a few elements from that as well as the Zune firmware itself.

EDIT: The background of the window is white, so it's a little hard to distinguish between the software and the browser's background.
  10. bob vansteel

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)

yup already thought of the same thing. I am definitely incorporating elements from the desktop software, otherwise, the non text based-ness of my idea wouldn't work out at all