zune hd date confirmed

Discussion in 'iDevice competitors' started by qaiz, Aug 13, 2009.

1. qaiz

qaiz Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)

Please Register or Log in to view images

so as everyone knows,the new Zune HD has been on everyone's tongue and on every tech lovers mind.But the price and release date have been a bit of a mystery.

Actually more of a mystery then most apple related products,which is very strange coming from Microsoft ,normally Microsoft products are leaked every where.

The Zune HD first appeared on the Xbox Live Video Service on June 1, 2009, during the E3 2009 Microsoft Press Conference and since then caused ipod owners too look at their ipod touches with less envy.

well anyway lets get to the main point of this thread,the price and release date, i mean the official date and prices!

the 16gb version will be sold at $219.99
    while the 32gb will cost $289.99

it has an advanced 3.3 inch oled screen,multi touch screen,accelerometer,HD radio,720p high definition video support and output,Wi-Fi,Web browser and will run on the NVIDIA Tegra graphics card.
    the release date for this device is as quoted by microsoft september 15th

both 16GB and 32GB capacities of Zune HD will be available in five different colors with the option to customize your player with one of 10 new engravings designed by guest artists.

source http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/press/2009/aug09/08-13preorderzunema.mspx
    (just one of the many

)
    pre order today > http://www.zune.net/en-us/mp3players/zunehd/default.htm
  2. ZombieKiller

ZombieKiller Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    Old news is old?
  3. SuperNova

SuperNova Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    not really lol.
    we knew it was coming out in september but now we have an exact date and exact pricing and places to preorder.
    and an actual link to microsoft actually confirming it
  4. _JKK_

_JKK_ Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
  5. Germany

Germany Banned

Old news. I guess it's still news. It's funny how this is better than the iPod touch, yet Microsoft prices it respectfully because they actually care about consumers. Apple is just a greedy company that leaves out features on purpose just to get people to buy more and more of each generations of their products.
  6. SuperNova

SuperNova Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    omg. couldn't have said it better myself. agree with everything u just said
  7. _JKK_

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Couldn't have said it better. Too bad there products are useful, though.

Personally, I need someone to reviews of the web browser before I spend any money. And and ETA on that App Store wouldn't be amiss, either.
  8. Germany

Germany Banned

I'm gonna try selling my iPod touch 2G and just go MP3less for a month or so. I really wanna stop over at BestBuy and test out the Zune HD when it is released. If I'm completely wrong, and it sucks, then I'll probably settle for the iPod touch 3G.
  9. _JKK_

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    I've been MP3less for about a month already. Its hard, to say the least. And I'll probably do the same. I really want something new.
  10. qaiz

qaiz Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    i could never go mp3'less :

but on a serious not,don't you all find it strange,exhilarating and weird how touch screen mp3's are flooding the market?i mean yeah there have been many like the cowan s9,but now things are getting interesting with the touch 3g,zii egg and the zune hd! and the price's are amazing! i might pick this up on my b'day(nov 5th)