Zune 2 Ipod Killer?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Clackpot, Oct 23, 2007.

1. Clackpot

Clackpot New Member

To be honest. The new Zune will be yesterdays technology. They are releasing this product come Nov. ? Apple by Jan. will have a new product line. The Zune 2 has everything that new ipods have already. I think this Zune 2 will blow up just as much as the original turd colored Zune did for like a couple weeks.

Apple has the MP3 player market share by the nuts. Face it. The best decision for Apple was to open the front doors of the Ipods for the PC world. I can't say much for the greedy bastards at MS which won't even make the Zune oror Zune 2 compatible on a mac. Unless of course you wanna use bootcamp or the crappy vista to import songs on it.

The iPod classic is called " Classic " for a reason. The reason being that eventually Apple will discontinue the " Classic " and the iPod Touch will be the real deal. It's only a matter of time.. and Apple is one step ahead.
  2. photonut13

photonut13 New Member

Agreed, id say your bang on about that
  3. Collateral

Collateral Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    The iPod, Ipod Photo, Video, Classic, whatever has been the backbone of the iPod line, however. When I think of "iPod", I think of the little white square thing that plays music.

I doubt Apple will discontinue the Classic, just because it is everything that iPod stands for. The Original iPod is what got apple to be grabbing the market by the nuts in the first place. I don't think they will discontinue the classic, just build on it.
  4. Raptor5150

Raptor5150 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I agree 100% i love my 8gb ipot i hope they continue evolving this line of ipods ^_^
  5. Scottjohn

Scottjohn New Member

Clackpot u bang on it im sure once they increase the storage space n functions on the ipod touch then we see then discontinu other ipod lines as they always looking froward n not back unforgenetly it will be end of the classic im sure personly just whot i think thou

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. win2000b

win2000b New Member

Best players on the market for sure.

all we need now is not to be tied to itunes.........