Release zPod theme!!

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by inglehoffer, Jan 31, 2009.

1. inglehoffer

inglehoffer New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    hey guys!! this is my very first theme that i made, so the expectations shouldn't be too high. anyway, i found all these amazing backgrounds, and then i was inspired to make some of the other parts by various other themes, and i had the custom icons made by a close friend. so here is the link, and there are a couple screenshots in there so you can look before you download it. also, the theme is in a zipped file, just a little forewarning.

http://www.[PIRACY.mf].com/8655772443

*EDIT* i'm sorry if i caused problems in the first place, so here's the screenshots. anyway, i really do appreciate the criticism, negative or positive, and please look back when i finish creating a more definite-type theme. *EDIT*

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. khage123

khage123 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
  3. awal

awal Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    When you release a theme, it's nice to be able to see how it looks before we download. Screenshots here (rather than in the download itself) would be greatly appreciated.

4. mmitt

mmitt New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Pretty cool, i guess...
  5. zerodash

zerodash New Member

eh, I could take it or leave it... Personally im in love with the "Iphone 3G" theme. this looks more like a copy paste of Reveal