Zodttd...Is gpsphone done?

Discussion in 'Gameboy Advance emulator (gpSPhone)' started by emikxone, Dec 19, 2007.

1. emikxone

emikxone New Member

Just wondering.....hasn't been an update for a while.....i remember you saying that you will still keep gpsphone as priority number one....
  2. Liquidream

Liquidream New Member

Why is everyone so impatient? The poor guy is now working on TWO emulator projects, so don't be surprised if there is a delay in getting the next update!

Please remember that he's doing this in his spare time for free. Please don't get offended, I'm not having a go at you in particular, I just wish people would have some more patience with these type of projects.

Please Register or Log in to view images

My two cents...
  3. bobablob

bobablob New Member

Also keep in mind that it's only been about 10 days since the last update. Why do people immediately think projects are dead just because there hasn't been a release in a few weeks? OS X hasn't seen a new Microsoft Word in three years, that doesn't mean Word is dead. Things take time. Be patient.
  4. Digital Disasta

Digital Disasta New Member

dont rush people that are doing things like this in there free time. When the releases come, they come. Hes working on two emus now, let the kid rock, get off his case.
  5. jmiz9000

jmiz9000 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    no one more update later this week or next week
    i think
  6. emikxone

emikxone New Member

thank you for atleast attempting to give me the best answer you can instead of giving me a paragraph of bullcrap like the other fellows here...
  7. nightfall

nightfall New Member

I thought you were not going to curse?

Anyways, have thought of the amount of gratitude that many of these kind users have given to the creator of the emulator? They all gave a qualified answer, so why must you become enraged?

I know all you did was ask a question and it is not your fault. And I do not think the project is done.
  8. markymarkdotcom

markymarkdotcom New Member

he'll put it out when he's ready.
  9. rokrboy

rokrboy Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPod touch
    The project is obviously not done. There will be more updates to come. He's a busy guy.
    And I know its hard to get a staight answer here, most people are just trying to raise Their post count. Hopefully he will release the updates on Saturday. He generally releases updates etc on Saturday or Sunday .
  10. gamer4eva

gamer4eva Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Doesn't really matter when the update is coming. I find it enjoyable as is and I can wait a while for an update that will really make it better instead of small updates with people complaining about them sometimes.

~gamer4eva