ZiTouch?

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by mydrewbe, Mar 3, 2008.

1. mydrewbe

mydrewbe Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    when ever Zibri finally does get his ipod, how long will it take him to come up with a jailbreak for it? how long until he gets his ipod? it has been like forever! haha
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    I'm betting someone else will come out with one before Zibri if he is even able to do it.
  3. [AFX]

[AFX] Well-Known Member

you seem to make this claim on a few threads and seem pretty sure about this. are you hiding something from us?
  4. mydrewbe

mydrewbe Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    how about this..how long until SOMEONE comes out with a HARD JAILBREAK
  5. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    No I'm not hiding anything but I have seen the Dev Team JB that works off of iTunes and I'm just guessing they have something released before ZiBri. Let me rephrase that, they have something that actually works before Zibri.
  6. [AFX]

[AFX] Well-Known Member

is it really a race? who cares if someone comes out with one first. it seems to me that lately, everything is about fame and glory. its all good man. when a hard jailbreak, released by whoever, comes out, ill use it.
  7. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    I could care less, you guys are the ones freaking out about this 1.1.4JB and I was just passing on the info. It would be nice if something came out soon so we wouldn't have to listen to any more people whining about the realease and or crying about hosing up their ipods because they tried it after being warned against it.
  8. [AFX]

[AFX] Well-Known Member

sorry, but i am not apart of that demographic. let the kids cry about it all they want.
  9. mikesgroove

mikesgroove New Member

This made me smile.

Seriously, it's like the 1.1.4 jailbreak contains the cure for AIDS or something. There's nothing wrong with being excited about its impending release, but I mean if people put half the effort they put into trying to jailbreak their touch into cancer research, we might live to be 120 years old!

Please Register or Log in to view images

10. wearmaize

wearmaize Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Yeah, and if they worked on cancer research they'd get paid... and more fame!