zitouch?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.4 Discussions' started by etenorio, Mar 1, 2008.

1. etenorio

etenorio New Member

I;ve tried to jailbreak my touch 8gb with 3 ziphone versions and they work but there is always a keyboard freeze everytime I JAILBREAK.. i heard that zibri is gonna make a zitouch. I was wondering if its gonna be done soon?
  2. Yongkykun

Yongkykun Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    hm? keyboard freeze? Didn't happen to me. What version did you use? The latest one is 2.5 (if I'm not mistaken), but I used 2.4 without any problem whatsoever.
  3. MrBrightside

MrBrightside Active Member

Hes ordered a 32GB Ipod Touch because he didnt have one before. He should have it soon, depending on FedEx =S Then he'll start working on it.

Go on this site for updates http://www.ziphone.org/
  4. etenorio

etenorio New Member

oh i used the 2.0, 2.2, and 2.1. I never tried 2.4 yet. Does it work cause i heard that all versions are the same result for ipod touch.
  5. drakness

drakness New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    i use 1.0 and it works perfectly every time on my touch...
    i haven't used the newer ones to do anything other than change what mode my ipod is in.
  6. dajavax

dajavax Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    i also got that keyboard freeze =S... guess i'll wait for zitouch
  7. VistaDog

VistaDog New Member

i used 2.4 and 2.5
    it will def work if u really do have a 8 gb make sure to just click jailbreak after u restore it using itunes to 1.1.4
  8. Danimator

Danimator Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    K, for everyone with the keyboard freeze issue..here's what ya do.....I've tested 4 times, always perfect, and no freezing.....

-Delete any older backups of your ipod from with itunes.

-Do the upgrade or restore to 1.1.4 in tunes, let it finish....

- When it gets to the part in itunes where it says new ipod detected, give it a new name, etc...DONT, just press eject, and close itunes.

- Run ziphone2.5, and do the "jailbreak"option. let it do its thing, itunes may open up and tell ya new ipod detected in restore mode, etc, with a popup box during the jailbreak process...IGNORE IT and dont click it, let the jailbreak finish...voila...all done, no keyboard freezing anymore