Ziphone users

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by CATS-PURRFECT, Jan 12, 2009.

1. CATS-PURRFECT

CATS-PURRFECT New Member

Hello Everyone

I am new here....I wanted to know if anyone has tryed the Ziphone latest software ? A bunch of people on his blog tryed the software and truly say that it is a breeze to use...and it is the simplist way to jailbreak your iphone.

I am going to get an iphone soon. Does anyone have any tips on which iphone i should purchase? Do you guys think if it is BEST to purchase a used iphone?

Well sooo sorry for these questions on my first post. I am learning like all of you guys.

Thanks for helping a female out some .

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. mikec1985

mikec1985 Active Member

Device:
    iPad

Whatever you do DO NOT use ziphone it can mess up your iPhone/iPod. Use pwnage tool or quickpwn they are made by the people who actually made the iPhone unlock. And by the way ziphone only works on 1.1.x fw. Does not work on any 2.x fw. Use quickpwn much better.
  3. Sarcasm Siempre

Sarcasm Siempre New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    You won't be using ZiPhone because it can only jailbreak firmwares up through 1.1.4. Any iPhone you buy will have firmware 2.2. Use QuickPwn (Windows/Mac) or PwnageTool (Mac only).
  4. mikec1985

mikec1985 Active Member

Device:
    iPad

Way to repeat what I just said

5. CATS-PURRFECT

CATS-PURRFECT New Member

Thankss evryone for pointing that out for me. Ummmm is the Quickpwn software Free ? were can i download it if it is free? I just want to have it on my computer desktop for quick access. and yes i have WINDOWS.

What would be the steps to jailbreaking my iphone EXACTLY..in other words (STEP 1...Do this) (STEP 2 ...Do this) sorry i just like directions that are straight forward..hahahha.

Again THANKSSS for helping me ..oh ...and for being patient and NOT screaming at me.

CHOW

6. mikec1985

mikec1985 Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    Go to iPhone-dev.org then go to the blog and get the latest quickpwn which I think is 2.2 . I would give u a link to a tut but I'm on my iPod. I will in a lil bit or you can just search for tutorial. There might not be any on iPhone though considering this is an iPod site. If you can't find one here go to modmyi.com
  7. CATS-PURRFECT

CATS-PURRFECT New Member

Hello Mike or anyone else reading

Please send me a link of a TUTORIAL on how to use QuickPwn 2.2 zip because i REALLY did not seeee anything on those sites you gave me.

Thanksss

8. Veritas06

Veritas06 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch