Ziphone Jailbreak Interruption!!! HELPPP!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by alejandrito.nv, Jun 14, 2008.

1. alejandrito.nv

alejandrito.nv New Member

Please Register or Log in to view images

Hi how is it going!!!
    I am really waiting for some help in here
    I was tryin to use jailbreak on my Ipod Touch, it wasnt the first time, but the last one was taking that long... , that I press the stop buttom, in the Ziphone menu, then My iTouch stop working, I try to run Ziphone again but it wont recognize my iTouch, not even Itunes.
    In the iTouch screen i got some messages in the black screen:

Singleuser boot -- fsck not done
    Root device is mounted read-only

If you want to make modifications to fill
    es:
    /sbin/fsck -fy
    /sbin/mount /uw /

If you wish yo boot the system:
    exit

(That was the last line)
    So....??
    please I need help in here, I tried to press my screen! XD But nothing happened, I cant write down exit o sth like that, I already tried to hold the home button and the lock button, it reboot but i got the same screen each time

Help please!!!

2. sirtooshort10

sirtooshort10 New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    Force it into dfu or recovery mode...then see if itunes recognizes it....if it does then restore it.
    Also I would recommend that you use Pwnage or Winpwn next time you try jailbreaking.

Hold down power on/off button and home button till it turns off and then back on you should see the apple logo. At this time release the power on/off button, but continue to hold the home button. This will put it into the right state for you to restore it.
  3. alejandrito.nv

How can i force it into dfu?? wth is that?
    hehe I-ve already tried pressing both home and lock buttoms, i can see the apple logo, but then inmediatly it starts booting, that f.... black screen with all that white words, i wrote before!
    So i dont know dude!
    How can i just put "exit" because I guess thats what mi iTouch want me write in there ...
    Thanks 4 the reply but it doesnt work this time
  4. C000LIN

C000LIN New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    hold the home and lock button until the screen goes black and then let go of the lock button and continue holding the home button until something comes up with a plug and an apple, thentry to plug it into itunes.
  5. alejandrito.nv

This is f... amazing!!
    I dont know if I am so stupid ... but is definitely not working!
    The same screen, the same everything, I guess I will need to buy a new one xDD!
    Cuz ... Apple?
    Hey sorry I know its ilegal but u know jailbreak! ...! WOW! so .... what now???
    haha

Any other idea guys
    I ll apreciate that!
  6. sirtooshort10

sirtooshort10 New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    First time I used ZiPhone, I got the exact same problem that you are having. You don't need a new iPod touch. In ZiPhone, there is a button you can click to make your iPod go into restore mode, use that if you can't do it the way we outlined to you before.

However, this should work. Hold down the power on/off button and the home button. The iPod Touch will turn off without you sliding to unlock, the screen will go back. The apple logo will come up, as soon as you see the apple logo you let go of the power on/off button and keep you finger on the home button. After a few seconds you should see a picture telling you to connect your iPod Touch to iTunes. Then you should restore.
  7. greenrazi

greenrazi New Member

I am having the same problem. I can't believe every single person is giving the same advice: "Hold the standby/wake and home buttons" etc etc. This does NOT work for us. Here's my situation:

-I don't know what program was being used to jailbreak mine, but it's stuck on the same white text the OP described
    -Holding standby and home buttons is completely ineffective; the Ipod touch doesn't even flinch after holding the buttons down for a minute. It will NOT turn off.
    -The only way it goes off is if it drains itself while it is plugged into the computer. If it drains while it is unplugged, re-plugging causes it to enter the boot-loop.

Yes, the "force restore" method of holding down both buttons is supposed to be a hardware bypass. No, it still doesn't work. Itunes will not detect the Ipod. ILiberty+, ZiPhone, and Ibrikr are not detecting the Touch.

Question: Is there a program that can force the computer to detect the Ipod?
  8. P0150N0U5 F15)-(

P0150N0U5 F15)-( Banned

They are actually all correct. This allways works. PERIOD.

1. Connect iphone/ipod to your USB port, then listen to the sound when it connect and disconnect.
    2. Hold the 2 buttons until hear disconnect sound then release power button.
    3. Wait until you hear the USB connect sound then release home button.
    (I don’t know if this works for macs)

For recovery mode:
    Try hold home/power button, the ipod will reboot. Release power button when you see the apple logo but hold the home button. If this doesn’t work try restarting all Apple Mobile Services.

From winterboards thread
  9. flattop95

flattop95 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    when you hold the two buttons, it has to be plugged in!
  10. alejandrito.nv

Oh jizzz!
    Thanks everybody for the responses!
    It worked!!! 1 Juicy month without my Fella! haha
    At the begginingthe 2 buttom pressing didtn work , just keep tryin!!!
    Pacience haha!
    Thanx flattop95, Poison, , sirtooshort, greenrazi !!!
    I really apreciatt that!! ;D