Ziphone Jail break 16GB Pre Macworld 100% Working!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by mmmbutterchicken, Mar 5, 2008.

?

Did This work?

1. Yes

39 vote(s)
    42.4%
  2. No

53 vote(s)
    57.6%
  1. mmmbutterchicken

mmmbutterchicken New Member

Okay If you follow EVERY step carefully and in the order they are written you will successfully Jail Break your iPod 16 GB. I know this because i sat there trying Ziphone over and over for an hour and I got the BSD error every time until i tried this. By the way I did NOT create This method or any thing, its was jiggle who got it to work i am just clarifying the steps.

Requirements:
    ZiPhone 2.5C Download at www.Ziphone.org
    iPod 16 GB

Steps:
    1. Highly Recommended to restore your iPod ( Now I tried these same steps without restoring it and it worked and every thing but iTunes would not read my iPod so i hod to do it again.)

2.Once it is done restoring and your at the part where you name your iPod Close iTunes.

3. Now Unplug you iPod and restart it.

4. Now Plug it in.

5. Now Start ZiPhone GUI.

6. Then leave ZiPhone open and open iTunes and When iTunes Opens Press "ctrl-alt-delete" to bring up Task Manager.

7. Now end these Processes under the Processes tab.
    AppleMobleDeviceHelper.exe
    AppleMobleDeviceService.exe
    iPodService.exe
    iTunes.exe
    iTunesHelper.exe
    [If some of them are not there then ignore em]

8. Now Press JailBreak On ZiPhone.

9. While its searching Power off your iPod Normally while its plunged in and Turn it on while its plunged in.

10. ZiPhone should still be searching and now press Jail break Again without Stoping the process.

11. Now Wait and Enjoy.
  2. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    You're just adding misc useless steps. Its still a Luck game.
  3. jiggle

jiggle New Member

4. mmmbutterchicken

How about your try it before you jump to conclusions. I tried it 5 time every time i got it working perfectly. If i try it normal i get the BSD SubSystem every time.
  5. Teslanaut

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    That does not make sense. When you plug in an iPod while it's powered off, it'll turn on by itself.

If you press Jailbreak with the ZiPhone plugged in, it'll start the Jailbreak immediately.
  6. mmmbutterchicken

Its says unplug it, restart it.... and plug it in. and if you have it 16gb iPod please try it so you can stop arguing about this i already tried it with 2 iPods both 16gb and bought in December.
  7. Teslanaut

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    It does not ask you to unplug or restart it. It puts it into restore mode and starts the Jailbreak process. I've done this over 50 Times mate. So I know what I'm doing.
  8. mmmbutterchicken

If you end all the apple processes ziphone will not find your ipod thats why you unplug it and restart it and plug it in so the processes needed start. Just please try it once in order from 1 to 11 and then come back and tell me the if it worked or not.
  9. xb4b1x

xb4b1x New Member

well i agree with teslanaut.

this is straight up BS.. it doesnt work makes the ipod do some crazy sh*t that no other way did but in the end i get the bsd error again.

stop trying to use zibris is just pure luck if it works, wait for the official dev team release, atleast we know we can trust them unlike this unreliable twit.

face it and stop posting useless spam topics about jailbreaking 16GB touchs post or pre macworld without pure video evidence that you can get it work then we may possibly believe you.

simple
    Sam.
  10. niko44

niko44 New Member

check this thread http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45579 , a lot of people claiming it worked for them and it hadn't worked the normal way.I don't think they are lying for fun, also its not like its 2 or 3 its probably over 10.dont know why you guys are so doubtful.