ziphone icon on home screen

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.4 Discussions' started by kenyo360, Jun 27, 2008.

1. kenyo360

kenyo360 New Member

hello i am new with all this, but i installed 1.1.4 and did the ziphone jailbreak. Then i couldnt remove the icon on my springboard i tried to touch and hold down until it wiggles but it didnt wiggle. I then restored my ipod and the icon is still here. How can i delete this? any help is appreciated thanks
  2. Chucky102

Chucky102 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Make sure you have the January Software Upgrade and try the wiggle function, Are you sure you have the new features installed?
  3. kenyo360

kenyo360 New Member

ok i have managed to get rid of the icon by restoring it again but now i am afraid to jail break with ziphone because i dont want the icon on my screen again. Is there any other method to jailbreak 1.1.4 besides ziphone?
  4. Chucky102

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    iLiberty and WinPwn...use the search bar and search those terms...it will give you some more information than what I could provided. But ZiPhone worked wonders for me.
  5. mau12345

mau12345 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    tap the installer and then tap sources, tap edit, add and right ride4.org/shai.xml
    then go to the sources folder and install all sources, let do its thing, reboot your iphone/ipod
    tap the installer again, look for a folder at the top that says 1.1.4 applications install it, reboot your iphone/ipod and then touch the ziphone icon and delete
  6. kenyo360

kenyo360 New Member

okay i followed your advice and put ziphone back on. How exactly do i get my apps to wiggle??
  7. Chucky102

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Look above, such a great help!
  8. kenyo360

kenyo360 New Member

i did everything you said but there is not folder that says 1.1.4 apps i looked everywhere. are there any other sources?
  9. kenyo360

kenyo360 New Member

anyone know any other sources for apple apps?
  10. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

http://ipodtouched.net/repo.xml

Install iPhone Apps + Wiggle. Then hold your finger on the icon for a few seconds, and then press the X at the top left of the icon to delete it.

Also, calm down with the double posting. Why is it so bad to have a damn icon that leads to his website? I know it's gay, but not anything to restore over and be "afraid to jailbreak". Sometimes there's problems with a jailbroken iPod, just deal with it.

Edit: Also, uninstall All Sources before your iPod orgasms into getting a SWOD or a crashing installer because of the overload of XML data. Lord, that site should be permanently deleted from the internet.

Mau, don't give advice to add that source.