ZiPhone for 1.1.4

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by mydrewbe, Feb 27, 2008.

1. mydrewbe

mydrewbe Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    http://www.ziphone.org/

Zibri is hard at work on the jailbreak for 1.1.4! The next version is said to jailbreak the iPod touch also, but i really dont know how true that is. but he should be done with a newer version for the 28th if you donated or the 29th if you didnt donate.

this is what his website said at 3:57 EST
  2. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Thats iPhone stuff. Nothing on iPod Touch yet.
  3. grmiller

grmiller Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Not so true because the man is saying that anyone that donate will recieve a update for iphone and ipod touch. We just have to wait because he has not gotten his ipod touch yet but he is working on it. He even found the codes for the ipod touch now. So keep the donates coming and believe you me even 1 USD is get for him and he will help you out.
  4. mydrewbe

mydrewbe Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    i know that but im just saying..and he said on the 22nd that he bought a 32gb itouch and he said he would have it in a couple days but he hasnt mentioned it since
  5. grmiller

grmiller Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Well yes but give him thoses days after the new 1.1.4 upgrade came out. Now he has to finish the new Ziphone and make the new Zipod. So hold in there send him a donates and believe you me he will get it done for you.
  6. mydrewbe

mydrewbe Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    This was at 4:00pm on Feb 22nd which would be like 10 am our time because i check the website and things just get posted and its a 6 hour difference
  7. anubis2night

anubis2night New Member

he is in greece right so it could take a few days, thank god I'm going out of town this weekend, it'll make the waiting that much easier

Please Register or Log in to view images

8. mydrewbe

mydrewbe Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    trust me. i have faith in Zibri. he is the only one so far to really actually to find a jailbreak where it is not soft.. Dev team and like 20 million others all had soft upgrades from installer. he is a genius.. my friend has an iPhone and he said ZiPhone 2.4 worked great for him.. i am just sad because i have a newer 8gb TOUCH and wasnt lucky and it didnt work on mine
  9. anubis2night

anubis2night New Member

are you sure? I just did my wifes (i'm using it like mad

Please Register or Log in to view images

) and I got it for her last week. It's a newer one as costco just got em in that day and it has latest apps. You should do it a few more times and check to make sure that there's nothing related to itunes running, as this will not let it work. My advice blow 10 - 15 min. and try it out, worse case scenario it doesn't work and your left with the current version...
  10. mydrewbe

mydrewbe Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    i tried it about 3 times and i kept getting the major minor error thing.. and i got mine 1.1.2 OTB from cosco like around Jan 5th i think. right now im on 1.1.2 jailbreak..but yeah ill try it