Ziphone Bricked My Touch %$#@#&*

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Jailbreak' started by jorbacr, Feb 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jorbacr

jorbacr New Member

WELL GUYS! this goes for those of you that said tha is no such thing as an BRICKED ipod touch, well.... i think im maybe the only-one?, i have had my touch since october, what i have is a 16g, f....nice devise, i did all jailbreaks, 1.1.1., 1.1.2, 1.1.3(nate...)1.1.3dev-team, 1.1.3ijalbreak......etc......the one that i liked was the 1.1.1, all apps working 100%, 1.1.2, not diference, 1.1.3 well litte anoying, some apps works some other not., but well, i did it just to see the wiggle icons

Please Register or Log in to view images

, ok, 3 days ago i did try ZIPHONE, and that's when my ipod got bricked, (look this maybe my first post, but i know lot of stuff about touch, you can ask and i can give you the answer..... but now im BRICKED!
    my touch can't get in DFU, itunes wont recognice, iphuc... nothing, windows.bat... none, ibrick... nothing to say.
    i can hold home and sleep buttoms......nop, i did let battery dry, it went off, but the f...ing
    BSD root: md0, major 2, minor 0, came back....im fu....ng

im thinking in send it to apple to see if there is any way to have it fix,
    and that's my question....
    Do you're guys think that in apple they can.... reflash my touch....., or just getting out of this error....., and..... i know im out of warranty, so i know that i will have to pay....

so do you think it is possible? i just want to see some good advices, i dont know what to do....., haaa, i know in apple(in case i send it), will know its been jailbreak it, but what they going to do..... fix it and i have to pay, or they just dont goin to do anything??????

haaa dont forget......
    for those of you that say..... is not such thing as an BRICKED ipod touch.......
    they are wrong, yes it is possible

last thing: i knew ZIPHONE was made for iphone... but you all know, when there are lots of ppl saying that the worst can happen is to have restore you ipod...., so that is why we all keep trying new jailbreaks....., but now ....
    FOR ALL OF YOU....
    KEEP OFF OF ZIPHONE...
    and YES YOU CAN BRICK YOU IPOD TOUCH
  2. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    HOLD THE POWER AND HOME BUTTON.

WHEN IT TURNS OFF, PRESS POWER AND PREDD DOWN THE HOLD BUTTON.

THERE. UNBRICKED. NOW SEARCH THE FORUMS!
  3. Dloader Girl

Dloader Girl New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    dude, search....
  4. drakness

drakness New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    HAHHAHAHAHAH NICE!!!!!
    ok...
    seriously i KNOW that when you typed in that title.. other topics came up saying the exact same thing. if you would have read ANY one of those... you would have figured out how to fix it and not have to make another useless thread.
  5. SkylarEC

SkylarEC Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

1. While plugged into your computer, press and hold the power and gome button until the iPod turns off. Release both buttons.
    2. Once the iPod turns off, press the power button then quickly press the home button and hold them both until the iPod turns back on.
    3. As soon as it does, released the power button, but keep holding the home button until the "Connect To iTunes" logo shows up.
    4. Restore to 1.1.3.
    5. Enter DFU mode.
    6. Restore to 1.1.1
    7. Go to http://www.jailbreakme.com/
    8. Enjoy your jailbroken 1.1.1 iPod.

PS, ZiPhone won't work on a 16GB iPod because the 16GB has two SSDs, which changes the memory locations and prevents ZiPhone from working properly (or at all).
  6. jorbacr

jorbacr New Member

i did try everything.... read my post....
    thats not working,...
  7. jorbacr

jorbacr New Member

common ppl, i did DFU lots of times i know, all that, and thats why i post this..................
  8. SkylarEC

Read my post, it's guaranteed to work. Else, I'll buy your iPod off of you for $100.

First of all, that's not DFU mode. Second of all, your problem is not unique and his been fixed dozens of times. Infact, it has been fixed EVERY time by doing exactly what I posted.
  9. jorbacr

jorbacr New Member

search what????????????
  10. SkylarEC

I'm serious, I'll give you $100 right this second for that "useless brick" of an iPod.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.