ZiPhone and Touchpad Pro

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Dave8603, Sep 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave8603

Dave8603 New Member

Hi,
    I jailbroke my ipod touch 8gb with ZiPhone and I've been trying to get Touchpad Pro working. I obviously don't want to pay for Touchpad, so I've been trying to replace the file in SFTP to "activate" the program. All of the instructions I've seen told me to SSH with my Ipod, add the source http://www.ifans.com/rules to the source list in installer, download the crack, then connect through SFTP and replace the file "touchpad". I follow the instructions exactly and then when I try to use Touchpad instead of being able to activate it, it freezes right when I click on it, none of the buttons work at all, and kicks me back to the home screen. I've tried the same steps about 5 or 6 times, messing around with different things and nothing works. Is there any way to get Touchpad working. I have a Mac, I am using version 1.1.5 on my Ipod, and version 4.46 of Touchpad Pro. I would really appreciate any help.

Also, I've been reading that ZiPhone isn't great for jailbreaking. Should/Can I restore and use iLiberty?

Thanks a lot for any help.
  2. Chicken

Chicken Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    no piracy on this forum!!!!!! mods will ban you !!!!!!!!!!!! BANHAMMER!!!!!
  3. Joseph

Joseph Retired Moderator

Sorry but we do not condone piracy on this forums.
    Discussions on how to get them are not allowed either.

As for your last question, there's really no difference, ziPhone works, no need to go through the whole hassle of restoring and re-jailbreak.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.