Ziphone 3.0 crash my ipod touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by lernys, Apr 2, 2008.

1. lernys

lernys New Member

Hi!: SOS, SOS...

My iPod Touch not working. It is dead :-( . It stopped working because of ziphone 3.0. Beware with it!

I did the jalbraek with ziphone 2.6 and no problem. Ipod Touch functioned properly. Because some of the applications did not appear or did not run perfectly in the latest firmware iPod Touch, I tried to do it with version 3.0 of Ziphone. My surprise was seeing that gives an error when I patched it. It says: BSD root: md0, major 2, minor 0
    I tried to restore it with the known method of reset (with the 7.5 version of iTunes). In doing so, recovery mode appears.

When it is in the recovery process, ie, when it says "getting ready for restoration iPod", it gives error: iPod has been unable to restore (impossible restore iPod). An unknown error occurred (1604)

I'm desperate!!! Could you give me some idea about how to recover it? Thanks in advance.
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    I would guess this has been answered a thousand times already. You don't have to use an old version of iTunes, just get it into DFU mode and restore. Next time use 2.6b and not 3.0.
  3. lernys

lernys New Member

Thanks, its this the problem.. restaure okey.

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. irish93

irish93 Banned

sorry t jack your thread, but i did restore andnothing happened, at all, same thing any help?