Ziphone 2.2 error Someone help me!

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Jailbreak' started by gpowns, Feb 15, 2008.

1. gpowns

gpowns New Member

Guys i wanted to test the new ziphone and i restored my ipod,then forced it into recovery, then started the jailbreak. I hit jailbreak and it started and seemed to be going fione, then it came up with a BSD Root Major 2 line that keep on repeating, and repeating, and repeating, i hit end ziphone and it still keeps repeating even when the Ipod is disconnected, I'm afraid i broke my $400 ipod and i'm f***in pissed at zibris, someone please tell me i didn't just break my ipod!?????
  2. aftershock68

aftershock68 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Search tool. Please use search tool.
    Well, heres one: Unplug the ipod.
    Hold the power and home buttons until the ipod shuts completely off. Leave go of the buttons.
    Now, hold the home button in, and while holding the home button in, press the power button for about two seconds until the apple comes on. Leave go of the power button. The restore screen should appear.
    Plug in your ipod and restore.
  3. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    SEARCH FUNCTION YOU MONKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#@#@@%@%##% LEVEL 18!? AHH OHH, LEATHER BELT!?!? LEEEERROYYY JEENNNKKINNSSSS. Atleat I got my Chicken.

But anyways. Your device isn't broken. Restore it. Hold Power and Home to turn it off. Then press the power button hold the HOME button. Then plug into iTunes and restore the 1.1.3 firmware.
  4. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Damn, you beat me to it Aftershock lol
  5. aftershock68

aftershock68 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    haha. LEEROY JENKINS! Thats a WoW term if i am correct?
    Well, yeah do what we said.