Zii egg= iPod touch 3g?

Discussion in 'iDevice competitors' started by Appman, Jul 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Appman

Appman Community Development Staff Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    So i know it's been asked if the zii egg will be a threat to the iPod touch. But I'm here to ask if you guys think the zii egg will affect apple and the iPod touch 3g design? And if u think the zii egg is what the iPod touch 3g will most likely be like. And also: Will the zii egg bet the iPod touch in sales? I really want to hear others opinions.
    ( if there is a post already like this please let me know and give me the link to it. I searched and got the same results: sorry no matches. The keywords I used were: zii egg.). Thanks
  2. Chabara

Chabara Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i doubt it'll affect the design, s'far as i know the new ipods are already manufactured and everything

and i really doubt it'll beat the ipod in sales; even if it's better in every way, ipods are still 'cool' and all that
  3. awal

awal Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    There's no way the EGG will beat the touch in sales numbers. The iPod is mainstream whereas the EGG hasn't even been adopted by a well-known developer yet.
  4. fyvel

fyvel Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    even if this zii egg is better... who has more money to advertise better? before the ipod touch there were plenty of mp3s better than the ipod.. but who hired better commercial writers? and who advertised more? and if all your frinds have an ipod are you more likely going to buy one to look cooler or buy a random mp3?

edit: the design wont be changed becaus ethe ipod touch/ iphone are easily noticed.. why would they give up noticability?
  5. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Exactly. The iPod could suck in comparison to another product, but it's still an iPod, and therefore people are guaranteed to buy it.
  6. Hellishness

Hellishness Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    ipod will easily sell more. zii will easily be better. the designs will not affect each other.
  7. simeezee

simeezee New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    mmmmm if zii has an app store maybe i will think about it. i think hardware zii is wayyyy better than the touch.
  8. ryanangus

ryanangus Active Member

It's not going to affect the iPod third gen, but I think its gonna have a big impact on the high-end PMP market in the long run, especially with its strong feature set and completely open Dev capabilities
  9. asg31

asg31 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i almoast bet if zii gonna grow apple wil buy the zii company... LOL
  10. xLucky7

xLucky7 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    I dont get why you couldnt ask this in the thread about the Zii EGG which has like 10 pages... someone wanted attentiont >.<

Just because you look cool doesnt mean you are lol....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.