zibri help - not like any other thread!

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Jailbreak' started by jchaike, Mar 3, 2008.

1. jchaike

jchaike Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    reguardless of the facts of zibri's jailbreak not working on 16gb, im going to be ignorant, and try it out. i have downloaded zibri 2.5, and installed it. i am not sure if i should chose "do it all" or do just the jailbreak which is ipod supported. seems reasonable to just hit jialbreak as i dont need to unlock and activate an ipod, but im not 100% sure and dont wanna screw things up now =D
    k thx bye
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    if you don't have a very new iPod the chance of jailbreaking is about zero! Also the newer version of Ziphone seems to not work so well. Use an earlier version if you feel like actually doing it. Also only do the jailbreak! ZiPhone is made for the iPhone as you may guess and the other options are for unlocking the iphone.
  3. jchaike

jchaike Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    quick response =

Please Register or Log in to view images

so ty for that

and you telling me that i need a new ipod is new to me

Please Register or Log in to view images

i was so excited that i got the older ipod (i guess its called pre-macworld) that would work with all of this stuff, and now i find out it wont work =[
  4. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    1.1.4 is a waste right now anyway unless you are using stock 1.1.4 firmware. Lots of bugs and apps not written specificaly for it yet. It's just a bunch of tweaks and fixes to try and make it work. There is nothing great in 1.1.4 anyway! Just wait for a good jailbreak and see what happens after the SDK release. I kept 1.1.4 on one of mine but 1.1.3 is my fav right now.
  5. jchaike

jchaike Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    yeah i would deff go to 1.1.3, its the most stable, other then 1.1.2, whjich im on now