Zibri gives up?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X' started by potroast32, Jul 14, 2008.

1. potroast32

potroast32 Banned

This was posted on zibri's page yesterday, to me it sounds like he is giving up.....
    Zibri is obviously fed up, I'm not sure if he is fed up with some people or jailbreaking. It isn't like it really matters anyway though. There was no hope for him to jailbreak 2.0 anyway. I personally hate Zibri and it makes me laugh when I read this.

EDIT: SORRY THIS PROBABLY COULD HAVE GONE IN THE JAILBREAKING SECTION BUT I'M NOT USE TO THE NEW LAYOUT......my bad
  2. HAL9000

HAL9000 Banned

Well good riddance Zibri. We don't need you. If he is fed up with his little project he should go ahead and relieve himself of his position. We have Pwnage.
  3. Ulysses_609

Ulysses_609 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Yeah pwnage kicks ZiPhones ass...
  4. exit1010

exit1010 Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    i need it for windows... i am afraid of winpned because the last on cmv made was not finished.... and super buggy! ziphone work for me better. no iphone user should use it because it is bad. but ipod user it does not matter... i dont care if he is bad or not. i want a stable program for windows...
  5. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Device:
    Nexus 4
    meh maybe he shouldn't have stole code, then everyone would like him.
  6. brisingr

brisingr New Member

ALARM!

he was once part of a dev team. the other guys wanted to wait for 2.0 not release it so apple won't patch it. But zibri took the app released it and claimed it's his own.
  7. mrkatou

mrkatou Banned

Sounds more like his commiting suicide...
  8. Go Avalanche

Go Avalanche Banned

it pwns ziphone
  9. soccerpro100cn

soccerpro100cn New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    didn't he say "I developed ZiPhone for my own use" ?? let me emphasize the letter "I" and not "we". also remember ziphone was the first method released to jailbreak 1.3 and .4 that worked (cough cough natetrue's method). idk why does everyone hate him so much? and wouldn't the dev team release their own jailbreak method instead of modifying ipsw if Zibri "stole their coding". just cut this guy some slack, after all we wouldn't have had 1.1.4 or .3 jailbreaked untill like 3 months after its release if it wasn't for zibri.
  10. organerito

organerito New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I don't care if he stole the code or whatever he did to make Ziphone work. I just know that it worked for me and many people very well. For exemple, do you think all American movies are original?