ZAGG shield + Apple Bumper?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by luke104, Jul 16, 2010.

1. luke104

luke104 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPad 4
    Hey, just a quick question..
    Does the ZAGG invisible shield work well with the Apple bumper case? as I have seen a few problems with other cases interfering with the invisible shield and dont want to have this problem...
    Thanks

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. AttackAniPod

AttackAniPod Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Huh? It should, That's what i'm getting. That and iPhone 4 NUDE case.
  3. jasonrn2000

jasonrn2000 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I have this and it works. The key is finding a case that goes on to the front a little bit, rather than flush. I have gone through several cases to find the perfect one. The ifrogz and the Griffin reveal have pealed the Zagg off the edge, even after waiting 24 hours post Zagg application.

So I am now switching between the bumper and the belkin grip view. Just not used to the way the bumper feels, being thicker only around the edge.
  4. luke104

Device:
    iPad 4
    Yeah this is what I mean, dont want to install an invisible shield, only to have it ripped off by a case

I might look into the belkin grip view also, seems like a pretty decent case, is it durable?
  5. shishka

shishka New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I've had this setup for about two weeks now. No problems at all (no peeling, etc.). It works very well with the Invisible Shield covering the back and front and the bumper on the sides. I recommend it, although it will cost about $50.
  6. jasonrn2000

jasonrn2000 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    This is why I am currently using the Belkin... it has a clear back, So I can just use the Zagg front. I do like the look of the bumper better, and the feel of the rounded edges though. Ultimately, it will come down to flash photos. Many of the cases with a back produce glare into the lens. I will see how the Belkin fairs...

So far it is ok. They all seem similar to me. I'm sure the Otterbox line provides the best protection, but I don't want that bulk. I am still waiting for Switcheasy to finish there lineup. I may go with their ******* or Capsule when they come out.
  7. luke104

Device:
    iPad 4
    Is it a hard plastic? or more of a hard silicon?
    I think I would rather a more silicon rubber case rather than a plastic case, the last plastic case I had just snapped when it was dropped once

Cheers

------------------double post merged------------------
    What about the belkin cases?
    the "Eclipse" cases seem decent? anyone had any experience with this, and an invisible shield?
  8. naveen94

naveen94 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    well now u can get the bumper for free

i have this combo and can say that i love it it feels great no problems what so ever
    i would highly recommend this