ZAGG invisableSHIELD

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by JohnyW, Oct 16, 2008.

1. JohnyW

JohnyW New Member

I wanted to ask to see if anyone had this product. I currently don't have a case for my 2g and I was wondering if anyone has or has used the ZAGG shield and if they would suggest it. It's either this or the Rebel Touch, so what would you suggest?
  2. lukeluke10702

lukeluke10702 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I think you should get the rebal touch ive heard bad and good things about the zagg shield but mostly bad.
  3. JohnyW

JohnyW New Member

I do see issues like I can imagine that dust would get underneath and it's not like it's easy to take off. Idk
  4. touran22

touran22 Member

ive just orderd mine from ebay, should come tomorw. i will install it and see but i think its better than a case, the ipod is so thin and using a case will just ruin the whole point of the re model.
  5. GeneralDuctape

GeneralDuctape New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I have the Invisible Shield for my 1G iPod Touch. I love it. It's been about 9 months since I put it on and one corner is accumulating dust under it. But other that that I love it. And I personally have the Shield on it, and then use a white silicon case I got from the Apple store in D.C. I'd get both

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. lqv2015

lqv2015 New Member

There's a lot of IS threads. Search for them. They might answer all your questions.
  7. JohnyW

JohnyW New Member

That is the exact reason I was looking at the IS in the first place. I think the 2g is just sexy, but I can't stand the fact of me carrying it around without some kind of protection. It's like a condom, you don't leave the house without it.
  8. lukeluke10702

lukeluke10702 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    you could get both. you could get the invisable sheild for the screen and the rebal touch to protact it overall (the back)
  9. Alpha911

Alpha911 New Member

Device:
    iPad
    Its just awesome...i put it on amonth ago and it still looks great......only putting it on is hard as ****....
  10. touran22

touran22 Member

ok i got it today. came in a box and everything. sqeegy, both shields and the solution.

i'm getting my other new 16gb 2g today, i sold my 8gb version. So tonght i will install it. hopefully i shouldn't have any problems. I will be installing straght out of the box so mine shouldn't have any dust or anything

Please Register or Log in to view images

wish me luck lol. Any one got any instalation video's of this baby. like a full installtion.

thanks.