Zagg inv. Shield with incase slider?????

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by mrtnt, Jul 15, 2010.

1. mrtnt

mrtnt Banned

Device:
    iPod touch
    hey, im wondering if you can use the incase slider with the zagg full body coverage? i have the ncase slider on my 1g itouch and it leaves scratches from the case?? wonder why... the case is super tight so i am not sure if it going to work with the shield... i am buying the ipod touc 4g in september and i want to get the invisible shield. and the incase slider(for drop pretection) should i get the screen only, or should i get the full body protection if it works witht he incase slider? stops all stractes on my ipod... thanks!ps does the new incase sliders for the 3g ipod touch leave the abrasion on the ipod?
  2. ScottishTaz

ScottishTaz Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    No, I tried this and had to snap off the case, just get the front only shield, trust me on this I had a bad experience and don't want it to happen to others. The incase slider has rubber sliders on it so there are no scratches, only from where you remove the bottom part for docking. Hope I helped

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. Pileot

Pileot New Member

Zagg is damn near scratch proof but it does get kind of stichy, think those plastic peelable window stickers you see at Christmas. Hard plastic cases would stick to it like glue.

If you insist on using a hard fullbody case only use the front zagg shield

if you want drop protection get a silicon case and the full body zagg shield, nothing beats zagg for scratches.