YouTube w/ T-Mobile $5.99 EDGE...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Sun, Feb 8, 2008.

1. Sun

Sun New Member

Okay, I was wondering if I could use YouTube with the $5.99 plan from T-Mobile...

Thanks.
  2. Sun

Sun New Member

Bump...

please, I searched, and I still can't find anything.
  3. donkeykong

donkeykong Banned

I have no idea. But in the Installer there is a T-Mobile thing that allows you to get the $5.99 thing for free. I would guess depending on how much you're allowed to use (In terms of downloads)
  4. michigan033

michigan033 Banned

That is sweet.
  5. hotrod54chevy

hotrod54chevy New Member

hey,i guess this is my 1st post here,but if you use a proxy hack you get full internet with the $5.99 e-mail package.youtube search doesnt work with the $5.99 deal,but if you visit youtube on wifi and bookmark videos you can go through them and play them later.i usually dont mess with it,i just use vtapp.com which is like youtube but better.has more videos and converts vids on the fly for iphone.it also lets you make a playlist that you dont have to log in to access and the videos load up pretty decently on the $5.99 plan
  6. IPODPLZ

IPODPLZ New Member

as stated above youtube seacrh is broken but you can still watched the most popular, recent etc..

as an alternative search does work on mxtube, u can even download them via edge in addition to it down converting the video so its only about 2~9 mbs compared to a 20~30mbs normal youtube video

also as donkeykong stated don't download too much because eventually tmobile could suspend your 5.99 plan due to abusing there TOS