youtube video

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by antonelc, Dec 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. antonelc

antonelc New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I was browsing youtube and I came across this video. I know most are fake but look at the guys account ( not a spam account ). and actually read the description. I am not trying it out myself until it has more reviews.
  2. Armageda

Armageda New Member

sorry to pop the bubble, but this is another fake JB.
    The guy claims he was able to connect to the iPod via SSH, but both WinSCP and TouchTerm are SSH clients, and you need 1 Server and 1 Client to form a connection.
  3. Ipwnnubletz

Ipwnnubletz Banned

• Illegal/piracy-related discussions
    I just got an iPod touch 2 gen a week ago and want to run cracked apps. So pretty much I want this. I'm gonna try this when I have access to a computer, which is is 1-2 days (i'm writing on my touch atm) and post my results. Thanks for the link.
  4. Germany

Germany Banned

Probably another account created by the same guy that made the video, just to advertise it and get people to download something. If it isn't the same person which I highly doubt, then this is just another fake. Don't download anything, because some people have gotten Trojan viruses from these nasty fake downloads. I am probably right that they are the same person advertising and promoting the video, so don't even think this is real and never download anything to do with the 2g Jailbreak until the Chronic Dev Team officially releases it.
  5. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Have fun borking your device following this fake video you pirate.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.