YouTube slow.

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by rrm74001, Jan 13, 2008.

1. rrm74001

rrm74001 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Is YouTube slow as hell for anyone else? It takes forever to load just a short 5 minute clip. It does not take any time at all to load on my computer. Anyone have an idea?
  2. Zigg47

Zigg47 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    youtube is fine for me. the speed of youtube also depends on your connection speed and what kind of router you have.Plus youtube on your computer is gonna be faster considering its connected directly to the router. Pm me for any more questions!

Please Register or Log in to view images

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. watterman

watterman New Member

yes i have same problem, sometimes speed
    is normal but sometime its hell slow... is there anyway to set up router for better connection?, at dads notebook wifi is fine..
  4. Zavonn

Zavonn New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I have comcast high speed internet, and I remember the install technician telling me that at certain parts of the day, when more people are using the internet, connection speeds can become "congested", resulting in slower speeds at that time. That, not your router, could be the cause.
  5. aminals

aminals New Member

yea my youtube is slow too.
    when i first go it though, it was like my computer. then about 2 days ago it is extremely slow or doesnt work at all.
  6. Ivorydom

Ivorydom New Member

hi there everyone!I also have great problems with the YouTube application.Sometimes it never loads the video , sometimes it loads so slowly that I give up and quit the app.this happened when I upgraded to version 2, before the upgrade things were much better.Is there something that could be done?what modems are compatible with the iPod touch?I ask this because some users say that it is not compatible with all the routers.