Youtube application crashes upon opening

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Jrman09, Jan 29, 2008.

1. Jrman09

Jrman09 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Everytime that I use the Youtube application it closes right after opening and goes straight to the springboard. I have replaced the app with the default from the forums and someone else's posted default. That was unsucessful so I have done a full restore and it worked for a bit but after moving my backed up files onto my touch it began to crash again. I'm kind of annoyed with it. If anyone can help thanks in advance.
  2. Jrman09

Jrman09 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Just a bump I'm desperate for an answer.
  3. nachoher87

nachoher87 New Member

Not sure what could be the problem. Maybe the system is out of ram or out of space at disk so the iTouch can't load it. Dou you have many background app running? You can see it with sysinfo also you can see there the free ram memory.
  4. Jrman09

Jrman09 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I do not usually have background apps running when trying to use it, but it crashes when it's opened just like an app without the permissions set even though they are all 0755. It will also not work if i turn my ipod off and on and just try to open youtube.
  5. nachoher87

nachoher87 New Member

if you want i can try to send you my Youtube.app thru email for you to overwrite yours. If so tell me your email.
  6. Jrman09

Jrman09 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I plan on restoring and putting my apps on 1 by 1 when i get home tonight to see what the conflict is