Your thoughts on: Incase Slider Case for iPod Touch

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by king-of-kingz, Aug 3, 2008.

1. king-of-kingz

king-of-kingz New Member

Hey guys.

Today me and my brother just bought an Incase Slider Case each for our iPod Touches. We payed $29.95 rather than the regular $34.95, was is worth it? We wanted to know if anyone else had them, if they are a rip off, or what they think about it. At a local Apple store, a employee told us that it was durable and could asorb impact if we were to drop them. Do you recommend getting different cases or should we stick with the slider cases? What are your thoughts?
  2. gollyzila

gollyzila New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    u guys shouldnt even think of returning them. I personally think theyre one of the best iphone/ipod touch cases. The only complaints people have had is that it leaves scratches on the back of the touch when u consistently take off and put on the case. I dnt have that problem because i brush metalized my ipod's back. Anyways, u got a good deal my friend
  3. b1j4nt

b1j4nt New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    its alright, i've found some cases that protect my ipod just as well for $4 shipped. Right now im just using a screen protector, ipod sock, and silicon case.

The incase slider is definitely a good case though.
  4. iHAX

iHAX Banned

are they worth buying?
  5. shortperson1026

shortperson1026 Active Member

AAh... getting white or black
  6. king-of-kingz

king-of-kingz New Member

I see what you mean about it marking the back, but for me they're only marks (this is only from the black one) that can be smeared off with a finger or the cloth that came with the touch. Thanks for the feedback guys, keep them coming!
  7. TheConqueror

TheConqueror New Member

Incase slider is the most loved case, they are great people say, even though i never had one and dont really want to.. i want to get CapsuleRebel

Please Register or Log in to view images

8. chesb

chesb New Member

I have the black incase slider along with the power support anti-glare film for the screen and I think it looks awesome and it's more slim than most cases. Some have complained of the incase scratching the back, but I have the BSE invisible skin protecting that. However, I think with the BSE skin it fits much tighter than it would without it so it was hard getting it on. I have a couple of small pressure cracks on the case, but I think it's because of the tight fit due to the BSE. Don't notice them too much though so doesn't bother me.
  9. hakk79

hakk79 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I have it, and I need to get a new one soon. Great case though.
  10. brendog360

brendog360 New Member

i have it and its a pretty good case.... the bad thing is though you get these lines on the back of your ipod after a week or so... just really huge scratches... but i never take the case off so i dont even notice it

Please Register or Log in to view images