Your Thought on the Power Support Air Jacket (Black)

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by automaniac, Aug 8, 2008.

1. automaniac

automaniac New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I'm interested in the Power Support Air Jacket (Black). Does anyone have one or know someone that has one? Any thoughts on the product? I've searched for reviews and stuff but not much has come up. I'm looking for a case that will still show off the touch's screen but protect the back from scratches. If you don't know anything about the PSAJ then please suggest another case that fits the description that I'm looking for.
    Thanks!
  2. Kohkane

Kohkane New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Incase slider
    Incase protective cover (What i'm currently using and its AMAZING! I love the soft feel when I hold my iPod)
    and last but not least my friend own the air jacket and I think its a good case, I like the feel of the Incase protective cover more though. But the Air Jacket will do what your looking for though.
  3. bob12345333

bob12345333 New Member

idk this case but the incase can work... but i just dont like scilicone becuase it rubs the back of your ipod and makes it scratched and smudgy

try the invisible slider maybe...
  4. Kohkane

Kohkane New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I think incase protective cover is more rubber then silicon
  5. automaniac

automaniac New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I have the same issue with the incase protective cover, I think rubber and silicon attract to much dust and dirt, and my ipod with a clear case already does a good job of that :/ Does anyone know about the incase protective SLIDER, the one with the hard plastic body, I kind of like the new colors that they have, the black and white are glossy and I want something matte that i can grip. If anyone has one of those, it'd be great to hear about it. I don't think anyone has said anything one the new matte colors that they have
  6. TheConqueror

TheConqueror New Member

Depends on what you have, for iPhone 3G i recomend THIS
  7. automaniac

automaniac New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I have a touch, so that case wouldn't work, but it sure does look awesome!
    And another thing with the Incase protective slider and cover, a lot of people say that it scratches the back of your touch, and that's definitely not what I want.
  8. berky93

berky93 New Member

I just bought the black air jacket from power support. its great. it stays on well, comes with 2 screen protectors from them (it comes with both screen protectors this company sells - crystal clear and glare resistant. glare resistant works really well, doesnt impede screen performance at all. and clear is really good too)

the case looks really good on my ipod, and so does the screen protectors. it also comes with a little rubber thing that fits into the dock connector. the screen protectors were easy to put on too.

all in all, I give it 9/10 (no issues whatsoever for me) and say its definitely worth the price
  9. automaniac

automaniac New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Thanks! That definitley helps a lot, I think I'm sold on this, now I just need to decide where to buy it from :/
  10. Yongkykun

Yongkykun Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    And don't forget that Incase cases are not Invisible Shield friendly.