Your Thought on DJ's Statement About AT&T Raising Data Plan Price

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Teslanaut, Jun 25, 2008.

1. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I was listening to Cnet's Buzz Out Loud podcast yesterday. And as they were reading the Emails, they came across something that I found interesting:

If anyone here knows a High Ranking AT&T Official, please ask them about this. Or call someone from AT&T. Because if this is indeed what AT&T is doing, it's sickening. I mean, if the Data Plan was $10, I'd be fine. $20... Okay, maybe a bit pissed. But $30?! That crosses a line.

If T-Mobile can do it for $5, why can't AT&T do it for $10?
  2. AngelSynth

AngelSynth Banned

wow, AT&T are money whores... -___-
  3. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Device:
    Nexus 4
    its because they are a business. Its wrong. But its business. They see an opportunity and they take it, the average iPhone user does not know or even understand what you just said. And thats how they get away with it. Once again, its wrong but its business.
  4. thechungster

thechungster Super Moderator Emeritus

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    lol, wow, i cant believe they might actually raise the data plans. i think its because the iPhone is so popular and a must have, that people wont care how much they pay, as long as they get it
  5. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Umm... They may be a business, but they do follow something called "A Code of Ethics". Which basically says, F*ck with your consumers, and you get F*cked by the Government.

Just because they are a business, does not mean that they are allowed to cheat and lie to the customers. It's ILLEGAL.