Your Personal Experience with the "NeoTouch?"

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by mooseinabox, Jan 30, 2009.

1. mooseinabox

mooseinabox Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Hey guys,
    Currently I own an iPod touch 2G, and I was looking for a very nice case. Right now I own a Griffin iClear, but to be honest, I hate the case. So earlier today I was looking around at some cases, and I case across the SwitchEasy brand of cases. I looked around the site, and found one I was interested in, the NeoTouch. It looks really nice, and I watched some reviews as well. But my question to those who own one, how do YOU like it? Like.. things the case really exceeds in, and some flaws too. Thanks guys,
    -mooseinabox-​
  2. breyden

breyden Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    Link to the case?

I have a cool silicon case i bought at walmart for 6 bucks. ill take a picture of it in 5 mins.

Pretty cool, nice feel, marks the buttons, pretty good for the price it was.

Attached Files:

3. mooseinabox

mooseinabox Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Here's the link:
    http://www.switcheasy.com/products/NeoTouch/NeoTouch.php#
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Oh, and nice going on your 69th Post!
  4. breyden

breyden Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    Yea, that is pretty cool
  5. iSaint

iSaint New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    well I own the white neo touch.
    and if you've done a little research about the neotouch cases already, then you might have heard/seen a couple flaws

the first coating (there are 3 a thin silicon, an h shape, and an i shape), again the first coating is REALLY thin and you are given two in case one rips. the second layer and third layer may seem difficult to put on perfectly, but after it is all said and done the case is VERY nice and sleek.

I have the white case, but it seems like the white i shaped layer is fading to a pinkish bit. although it is very nice, I'd go with black. now THAT is probably much nicer. you will not regret it. it is very snug and safe.
  6. -tcq42-

-tcq42- Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I have 2 black NeoTouch cases and I think they're decent.

At first I really liked it, but then the whole squeaky I-frame got to me a little bit. I modified it to the point where it didn't squeak as much, but it still felt weird. I asked them for replacements and they were the same thing. I sold off one of them and the other two are just sitting on my table. I'm using a Incase Slider right now.
  7. mooseinabox

mooseinabox Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Well you know, you could always send me one to my house. I could easily take those off your paws. ;]
  8. -tcq42-

-tcq42- Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    You'd have to give me money in return of course. It won't cost you more than 10 bucks. You'd have to pay shipping too. BTW, these are slightly used, not 100% new.
  9. mooseinabox

mooseinabox Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I don't know, I think I might just buy a brand new white one with the money I get from selling my PSP. I hate buying used products honestly.
  10. -tcq42-

-tcq42- Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    ^You might as well.