your opinion wanted

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by optikalefx, Nov 17, 2007.

1. optikalefx

optikalefx New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    So when the 1.1.1 jailbreak was released, that night i did it. It was quite an exciting night. since then, ive been very happy with my ipod an all i can do with it. ive been following like every thread here about 1.1.2 so i know what it does. and i know that were not quite up to speed that everything is working.

so in your opinion, for those of you who have had success with 1.1.2 jailbreak, should i do it? Im fine with what i have, but do you think it will become outdated soon, or will it not matter? I jumped at the first jailbreak, but not at this one, seems buggy to me, not that i care about the risks, if i did i wouldnt have done the first one. so what do you think?
  2. simonrichards150

simonrichards150 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I jailbroke 1.1.2 just fine. No problems, except you do have to start again and reinstall all your apps.
  3. Blake

Blake Super Moderator Emeritus

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    As far as I can tell there is nothing that makes it worth it so I'm staying with 1.1.1
  4. TheRapture

TheRapture New Member

1.1.1 is fine
  5. optikalefx

optikalefx New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    thanks for the extremely fast responses. i mean wow, i went to skylars profile for some reason and awed at the shinyness of the back of the ipod when you just get it and i came back, and bam 3 responses. ha. anyway. Thanks for ur thoughts.
  6. simonrichards150

simonrichards150 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch