Your opinion on the iPhone 4.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by AttackAniPod, Aug 5, 2010.

?

Do you like it?

1. Yes, it's a very good smartphone.

41.7%
  2. No, I don't like it at all.

8.3%
  3. Best smartphone on the market!

50.0%
  4. Hate it!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. AttackAniPod

AttackAniPod Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    If you have one, are you satisfied with it? If you don't, are you willing to get one? Also comment on the feel of the iPhone in your hands, the retina display, hd camera etc.
  2. samw40

samw40 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    It really depends on what you want it for. Maybe someone who want widgets wont like it, or maybe if a person wanted maximum batery. There's lots of phones that have certain features better than the iPhone 4. However, when all the features of the iPhone 4 come together (retina display, design, OS, face time, etc.), the result is the most powerful smartphone out there.
  3. cinek

cinek New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    agree with @samw40

imo it's the best phone out there
  4. AttackAniPod

AttackAniPod Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Also powered by the fast 1Ghz Apple A4 Chip makes browsing 10x better, and choosing from the wide variety of cases. It has the features that most normal people need. If not, they can go ahead and jailbreak.

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. Theodosius

Theodosius Active Member

Device:
    iPad 3
    It's a good smartphone, just not the best. Some of the android phones have it beat, imho. But it's all what the customer wants. I prefer android over iOS, but that doesn't mean I don't like iOS and the iDevices, because I do. I just prefer Android over iOS. But that's just me. Some do, some don't. But obviously many people agree with me, with 200k Androids being activated daily, but obviously some disagree with me with all the iPhones being used.
  6. mikec1985

mikec1985 Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    How does retina, design, face time make it the "most powerful smartphone" lol

What about reception issues?

Any ways I wanted an iPhone 4 but AT&T sucks so I got a EVO 4G and IMO has everything the iPhone doesn't, 4g, free wireless tethering (root), widgets, Market, etc.
  7. samw40

samw40 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Maybe "powerful" wasn't quite the right word. (And I didn't mean just those 3 features; they were examples). It has more features than other phones, yet other phones have some features it doesn't have. And the reception issues were over-reacted to.
  8. fred2028

fred2028 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Once it gets the proximity sensor fixed and hopefully a coating on my antenna then I'm sold. And they better not release a new iPhone until summer 2011 so that I won't be outdated so easily.
  9. jmwerkus

jmwerkus Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    the antennagate issue only works when i try to make it.
  10. AttackAniPod

AttackAniPod Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    It suffers from some small not so serious hardware issues but other than that, it's the best. I'm actually quite amazed I actually got this. I mean, I saw lots of iPhone 4 videos and now I have it for myself. It makes me feel really good fir myself.