iOS 4.0 Your opinion on disabling features.

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Jkownz, Aug 6, 2010.

?

Would you jailbreak to get the features that were disabled?

1. Yes

18 vote(s)
    94.7%
  2. I am happy without multi-tasking, wallpapers etc.

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  1. Jkownz

Jkownz Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    In my opinion, when Apple disables multi-tasking, background wallpapers and battery percentage just encourage more users to jailbreak and get these features? Share your opinions.

Keep in mind that this is for us iPod Touch 2G and iPhone 3G owners
  2. Puremin0rez

Puremin0rez New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    One of the only reasons I jailbroke was to get the features. I don't see why it's disabled, it works perfect & my battery life is fine. Nevertheless, Yeah that absolutely had a effect on my need to jailbreak.
  3. iPod_iPod

iPod_iPod Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Well I upgraded and jailbroke my iPod to 4.0 and I disabled multi-tasking because I don't need it and it slowed my device down a lot! I kept the wallpaper and battery percentage. But I think more people will jailbreak because a lot of people actually like multi-tasking
  4. iRa1n

iRa1n Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Multitasking works average. Home screen wallpapers are kinda laggy at times. if only i could find out what causes the icons to dim while opening a folder and disable it, im sure that would make it faster
  5. Maddenpatriots9

Maddenpatriots9 Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I have a iPod touch 2g 4.0 and I personally like it the way it is I just like playing games listening to music etc but I do find jailbreaking fun the wallpaper was a major improvement after 3 years of jailbreaking apple finally release homescreen wallpaper there is catch as we know apple is very restricted and stingy so they only have it iPod touch 3G and iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS apple don't give that bullcrap about it slows you device down I love my device jailbroken I also love it the way it is and the way it is is perfect
  6. iDestiny

iDestiny Well-Known Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    I jailbroke it and don't see why they were disabled. My iPod runs absolutely perfectly
  7. Will Ouyang

Will Ouyang Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    @iDestiny
    Me too!