Your opinion on 1.1.3. jailbreak

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Walker-140, Feb 23, 2008.

1. Walker-140

Walker-140 New Member

Just want input from other people about the 1.1.3. jailbreak. I jailbroke my ipod on 1.1.3 and it seemed to be very glitchy and not very reliable. I jailbroke my ipod through the "ipodtouchmaster" way. Do you agree that that 1.1.3. is not very good right now or do you think it is the best version you can be on.
  2. iAsian

iAsian New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    I don't think it's stable and the most popular applications don't have their full 1.1.3 versions, they are just mainly 1.1.2 modifications.
  3. Elric

Elric New Member

Im gonna wait til they remove/update all the crap that doesn't work on 113. Or the official iPod apps. Whichever comes first. I have wifi pretty much everywhere so I'm getting by with webapps and still use this thing for more than a music player 90% of the time. Google mail/calendar/docs are a god send as well as google maps...
  4. commanderbdokey

commanderbdokey New Member

but the main point about jailbreak 1.1.3 is to get the january update for free
  5. ZombieKiller

ZombieKiller Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    I feel like going back to 1.1.1, to get all of my iPod skined out like crazy... but i cant... my iPod needs 1.1.3, for some reason...
  6. beezy

beezy New Member

yea, i dont really trust 1.1.3, i KNOW 1.1.2 is stable, wat more do u need, besides glitches, less aviable (working) apps, and oh, who can forget jiggly re-arranging apps...lol
  7. mikesgroove

mikesgroove New Member

The only JB i really liked was the 1.1.1. I'm un-jailbroken at the moment, but I would probably only go back to 1.1.1