Your Jailbreaking opinion???

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Jailbreak' started by Renegade, Feb 13, 2008.

  1. Renegade

    Renegade Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2008
    Messages:
    1,483
    Likes Received:
    7
    Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    So which do you all prefer more because I'm having a hard time deciding which to do with all of the problems going around.

    1. Wait for the SDK Kit and No Jailbreak at all.

    2. Wait for the official jailbreak and settle with the factory settings

    3. Apply the 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 Jailbreak until the official comes out

    4. Apply the dev teams 1.1.3 jailbreak aka ( wanna be 1.1.3 really 1.1.2 jailbreak ) and wait for official.

    5. Keep trying the ZiPhone Jailbreak.

    Please help me out because I'm lost and i'm not sure which one to do due to all the Problems with everything. Thanks.
  2. Kasaki

    Kasaki Member

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2007
    Messages:
    233
    Likes Received:
    6
    Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I used the Ziphone and it worked, but ti scuked, like I couldn't downoa d bsd susbsytem from installer tryed it twice, I used the other way the cmd one where u type stuff in the cmd
  3. Whosthatrandom

    Whosthatrandom New Member

    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2008
    Messages:
    654
    Likes Received:
    4
    I chose option number 5, and on my second try everything worked perfectly

    Please Register or Log in to view images

  4. johnInSJ

    johnInSJ Member

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2007
    Messages:
    551
    Likes Received:
    9
    Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    For you, go with #3

    Anything else *can* go wrong.
  5. I.T. Invisiblo

    I.T. Invisiblo New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2008
    Messages:
    43
    Likes Received:
    0
    i say... 3. and 2... and what is SDK?

    Please Register or Log in to view images

  6. H3X

    H3X New Member

    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2007
    Messages:
    649
    Likes Received:
    6
    I have decided to go with using 1.1.2.

    1.1.3 has been much too big of a hassle for me.

    Hopefully they will release a ziPhone that will work much better in the next few days, then I will upgrade.

Share This Page