Your chance to win promo codes for my apps

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by marovada, Apr 11, 2010.

1. marovada

marovada New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
  2. kingcoolryan

kingcoolryan Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    Couldnt u of just posted all of that on this post?
  3. marovada

marovada New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    For the next 5 days, I am running a contest in which there will be 5 winners. All you have to do is comment here and:

1. Suggest an idea for a program for SophistimaCalc programmable calculator that you describe in 5 words or less. ‘Tip Calculator’ and ‘Classic Newton Raphson Convergence’ (amongst others on the ‘manual’ page) are already taken – sorry folks; and

2. Provide the title of your favorite story in Anti-Reality free scifi stories for the iphone/ipod touch and tell me why in – you guessed it – 5 words or less.

Each of the 5 winners chosen by me for the best ideas/best reasons (as final arbiter) will receive a free promo code for both SophistimaCalc and my newest game, Knights Only Chess for the iphone/ipod touch (full versions of both). I’ll email the codes to the email address supplied to the commenting system (***on my site - not on this board***) so make sure it’s valid.

As the title says – no steak knives. Contest ends 11.59pm Friday 16 April, New York Time. Why ‘5′ and why New York? Ask my dart board!

PS if there are less than 5 comments I will be very embarrassed, feel less like a man, take properly prescribed prescription drugs… but will also assume that embarrassment is futile given the number of people that probably visit this site, and then feel slightly less embarrassed, have a drink and go to bed. Oh, and then all the commenters (being less than 5) will receive the prize.

PPS This contest is not open to Spam Bots.

PPPS I cannot enter this competition.

PPPPS Even though I sometimes comment on my own posts.

PPPPPS Because I’m so lonely…