You Tube problems...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by audirtbiker, Oct 2, 2007.

1. audirtbiker

audirtbiker New Member

hey guys i got my ipot yesterday and i played with it throughou the day at school... i was able to do everything just fine and i could watch you tube videos without a problem.... but now all of sudden it comes up and says cannot connect to you tube... has anyone else had this problem?... ive restarted it and ive reset it by holding the home and sleep button at the same time.... ive changed to different networks and it still doesnt work.... can anyone help me out with this?
  2. ipodtouchmaster05

ipodtouchmaster05 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    it happens sometimes to mine too, but not very often
  3. audirtbiker

audirtbiker New Member

ok so will it just start working here a little while?... it hasnt worked for about 2 hour.... thanks for the quick response by the way
  4. MaxTO

MaxTO New Member

The problem I have with You Tube is its lack of filters when doing a search . I much prefer Google video where you can filter based on the videos run time .
  5. lachlan438

lachlan438 Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    what has this got to do with any thing

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. michaelchan0427

michaelchan0427 New Member

Maybe it is due to YouTube for ipoT down time?? To my opinion, a server should be needed to translate the regular YouTube content to iPoT/iPhone YouTube content. And in order to serve all iPoT/iPhone users, a large number of servers is needed. So what if those servers are down? Answer: No YouTube service on iPoT/iphone!