You know what my fury friends? Im think the - with the new touch!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by PeedPiper, Sep 16, 2009.

1. PeedPiper

PeedPiper New Member

Im looking at arcos and this thing really blows the ISOD away. https://store.archos.com/ . This has a bigger screen and does every thing a ISOD touch can do and more. Also whats cool is you can pick up the internet from your cell phone when your not in a wifi area? F the camera really. What I like is the screen size and internet brower on this thing. Also it has FM radio which we are still dreaming about on the SOD touch!

As far as music is concered I will just keep the I SOD touch 2 gen and pick the music off of it. Games? If I want games I play 360 or p3s or psp..
  2. _JKK_

_JKK_ Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Ok, whatever will get you to stop with the fury friends. It's creepy, and if you are going for furry, then you are spelling it wrong.
  3. ICanHaziPod

ICanHaziPod New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    What's an ISOD...?
  4. The_OneDa

The_OneDa New Member

Please correct your horrible grammar. As -Xi- once said "Your bastardization of the English language makes me want to vomit all over myself, and potentially others." By the way what is an I SOD touch 2 gen? Also, the iPod Touch 2G has an internet BROWSER which works very well, and there's an app called Pandora which allows you to stream music thank you very much. You my odd friend have a nice day....
  5. theLorax

theLorax Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    Then go for it dude. Buy it, and let us know what you think of it!

Something tells me that you wont actually buy it though.
  6. mitchell209

mitchell209 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    What is an SOD Touch? I'm confused. This is a waste of a thread.
  7. PeedPiper

PeedPiper New Member

Relax guys . I guess you don't like my humor. Those who know me on other fourms know I use the word fury as a joke . Of course I know how to spell it as a English , Communications Major. Anyway I will wait to see if Apple comes out with the ISOD w/ Camera in October. I think I can wait that long. Also ISOD was my funny name for IPOD touch. You guys need to stop getting your panties in a bunch over this. This is not that serious. :

Please Register or Log in to view images

The features are the same as IPOD touch(SOD) and the screen is bigger. Also in case you didnt know it the Arcos has a antenna for live TV also? Did you know that? I will buy this and leaning towards it because I have a SOD 2nd gen and can store and tranfer all the music to get my rocks off.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    No need to flame homeslice. Im not your problem
  8. Quadrant

Quadrant New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I still don't understand why you feel the need to call an iPod Touch a "SOD"...
  9. mitchell209

mitchell209 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Why call it an ISOD if nobody else knows what the hell it is? I don't understand why. It's not funny if nobody else understands the joke.
  10. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    As far as I know, it's "an English."
    The Archos looks really good on paper, my friend's actually been telling me how much he wants one for like a year now...so it must not be too bad.

I just now did a little research, the Archos 5 seems to be the one comparable to the iPod, but overall reviewers seemed disappointed in it (3 out of 5 stars, not quite cuttin it for me) because it just is generally lacking in the big points it made, such as the browser.

The Archos 7 looks better, but I don't think it'll fit in any standard sized pockets comfortably and that's a huge issue. So Ima stay with the iPods, maybe the Zii will give a little more competition.

BTW, I thought it was very interesting (specifically) that the Archos can have a Flash iPod Touch Emulator, that actually looked really good for those of you who don't like the UIimages.