you know as dumb as it is to pay for the apps...

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by Tonygumballs, Jan 18, 2008.

1. Tonygumballs

Tonygumballs New Member

im actually quite happy now that i bought them

i guess after you actually pay for the apps you don't really care as much about the 20 doller price tag

does anyone else here feel the same or is it just me?
  2. mikesgroove

mikesgroove New Member

I'm completely satisfied with them. Granted my friends call me the iWhore, due to my allegiance to and enthusiasm for, all things Apple, I'm definitely not missing the 20 bucks. Not really missing my old apps either. Just Summerboard.
  3. cantcatchme939

cantcatchme939 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    yeah I love the new apps. Yeah, I miss my jailbroken iPod but I still really like the $20 ones.
  4. MegaMan

MegaMan New Member

5. ajbritop

ajbritop New Member

Well since i live in a third-world not important at all to Apple, even if I have the money thereĀ“s no way for me or people in my condition to get the upgrade, wich is why some of us have been complaining since the beggining for this situation; unlike the iphone that can be legally purchased on selected countries, the ipod-touch is sell as an universal device; i mean, you can buy it anywere there's a mac store or an authorized reseller, wich is my case. Why if apple supports my warranty here, wont support the updates?

Im not even complaining about the price, for us in venezuela the $20 translate into $60, and I'll be happy to pay for them to get all the new fuctions, but for us thats not even an option cause for apple it seems that we're less important customers.
  6. bubs58

bubs58 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i paid for them and it wasnt alot at all
    I feel the same as you

Please Register or Log in to view images

7. thesmidge

thesmidge New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I got them, but for some reason didn't pay. It didn't make me, and I really like the new features. Also, I got my iPod on the 21st of September. (if any of you were wondering.)
  8. lachlan438

lachlan438 Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    yes yes they are