You can push the corners down!!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by IamMartin, Nov 30, 2008.

1. IamMartin

IamMartin Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I'm not sure if it's only my 2G Touch but the corners (not the corners of the screen) of the touch on the front of it can be pushed down. This leads me to think either my iPod has been constructed poorly OR it's just simply a problem all touches have. Anyone with the same problem?
  2. rafarquhar

rafarquhar New Member

I don't have this problem. It seems to be a defect that affects a number of users though, as I've seen other people post the same thing before.
  3. Xettexl

Xettexl New Member

Yeah I had this problem on my first 2g 32gb and still have it on my new current 32gb 2g..going to return my current one too due to some issues..I hope my 3rd one is perfect..wish me luck!
  4. B2TheEYo

B2TheEYo New Member

Mine does it, but it's so minor it likely can only be measured in nano-meters. Seems to be only near the corners on the side where the home button is. It seems uncomfortable to be honest, but if you examine how they are put together it seems like nothing to worry about.
  5. Lupevalenz

Lupevalenz New Member

I have no reason to press down that corner and I don't want to jinx myself but so far, perfect iPod for me.
  6. SumDaii

SumDaii Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i dont have the 2G

Please Register or Log in to view images

, might get it at january/christmas sales, or even wen its jailbreakable...

but umm... so ha! Ur ipod's mashed, ur ipods mashed, ur ipods mashed, ur ipods....

Please Register or Log in to view images