YOU are in danger! nickll9009 can hurt your device!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by gojohnnyboi, Aug 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gojohnnyboi

gojohnnyboi Well-Known Member

Yes, well, just some info. For those using the previously created applications from nickl9009, i just want you to know that his applications are not only messy and leak memory, but he also does not understand what he is coding!!!!!! he has really no clue!!! i know i will probably get banned for this, but i want people to know who this man really is. and please, any comments regarding the personal discussion between us i will ask you to hold.

Please Register or Log in to view images

as i do not feel like editing this convo out.

now, do you really want this man making applications for you? i mean seriously. for those who dont code, when you assaign the data source of a table ( all the pretty little lists you see in applications, including settings and such ) to a class, (normally the class of the table), it tells the table object to look in the class assaigned for the info on what cells go where, and how many of rows and sections and such go where. its basically the organization of the list. now, when you assaign the data source to the same class as the table, the class is referred to as "self". this is why he is saying itself. clearly he doesn't even know what he is speaking of.

I have offered to help this man many times before but he continues to release low-quality material produced under the brain of a man hardly knowing what words to type in the little white box. and in case you dont know, copy and paste in code is very very bad, and i have seen it done for him many times! nick if you deny this i can surely post the source code to utilities and i'll dig out some other code you have sent to me.

Just a heads up to you guys,
    John
  2. eric_chaos

eric_chaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    You guys sound like a bunch of kids.
  3. Salarian

Salarian Banned

I know I do not want any applications. Anyways, he does not really make anything worthwhile downloading and using.
  4. micaheljcaboose

micaheljcaboose Well-Known Member

Does it matter how messy some code is? Everyone codes with their own methods. Get over it for gods sake.
  5. ipodtouchmaster05

ipodtouchmaster05 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    LOL and I agree with gjb, I have helped nick on many occasions, he sends me his code to look at and tell him whats wrong and fix it for him. Not very good coding, he should ask for help not tell me to fix it for him. Anyhow when I get his code it is very messy and isnt secure at all. He cant even use trans views even after Ive showed him how on a few occasions.
  6. gojohnnyboi

no, this isn't a method. this is him hurting your iphone with his memory leaks, and invalid and incorrectly used methods. seriously, this is not good
  7. eric_chaos

eric_chaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    You couldve cut out part of that.
    We dont need to know about your sex life.
  8. thechungster

thechungster Super Moderator Emeritus

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Lol

Hmm, I dont want to use an app that causes memory leaks
  9. gojohnnyboi

again, read the first post that says keep comments to yourself. if i was to cut sh*t out then nick would come up in here saying i cut stuff out to make it in my favor, and then nobody would believe it, and im lazy
  10. Salarian

Salarian Banned

GJB is waiting to be married before sex

Please Register or Log in to view images

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.