yiPhone P.O.V

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by jchaike, Jul 15, 2008.

1. jchaike

jchaike Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I am here to share with you something weird that has happened to my internet browser. Nobody else seems to have this happen to them...but first I am going to show you what I have been seeing in Firefox since the yiphone.org site was out.

Please Register or Log in to view images

This morning I decided hmm maybe I should try viewing it in Safari and maybe something I didn't see before will come up...

When I told a few people about it they told me nothing like this has happened to them.

Has this happened to anyone else?
  2. Masky64

Masky64 New Member

You have to highlight the countdown text on Firefox.
  3. jchaike

jchaike Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    doesnt matter anymore anyway--but highlighting it doesnt do anything, its still in wingdings lol
  4. kkr234

kkr234 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I had this happen to me, but it happened browsing Internet Explorer(I know, not the official browser of the jailbreak world). Maybe the people seeing wingdings are seeing the real countdown instead of the one seen in Safari... Maybe, the geohot still has an evil plot to leak his untested copy of PWNAGE and brick thousands upon thousands of iphones, hahahahahhahahaaaaaa!!!!!!!! (sry.)
  5. mlbplayer456

mlbplayer456 Banned

I saw this when I checked gehot's blog. what is yiphone? I think its just making fun of ziphone. what do you mean highlight the numbers on the bottom?
  6. GTX1

GTX1 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    It's GeoHot's(Former member of the Dev Team, along with Zibri) supposed jailbreak. He is using this countdown to scare the Dev Team into re-leasing there Jailbreak early, so that it's buggy. And if they don't, GeoHot will re-lease YiPhone (his own jailbreak method, but i think its fake.) making him the first jailbreaker of 2.0, not the Dev Team.

There.

7. myboot

myboot New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I guess it didn't scare them. The Counter reached zero and is now eight hours into the negative. No yiphone jailbreak. And no official Dev jailbreak either.
  8. hungryman

hungryman New Member

ya i think it was the countdown for it right no it is negativ 400000 or something like that maybe less o's